1. Walk into a very busy person’s office and while they watch you with growing irritation, turn the light switch on/off 5 times.
2. Take donuts to the morning meeting, and poke your finger into each one “testing for freshness”.
3. At the end of a meeting, suggest that, for once, it would be nice to conclude with the signing of your national anthem
4. While an office mate is out, move their chair into the elevator.
5. Put those hole-reinforcing circles on the center of your specs.
6. In a colleague’s diary, write in the 10am slot: “See how I look in tights.” (better if the colleague is male)
7. Carry your keyboard over to your colleague and ask, “You wanna trade?”
8. Repeat the following conversation 10 times to the same person: “Do you hear that?” “What?” “Never mind, it’s gone now.”
9. During the course of a meeting, slowly edge your chair towards the door.
10. Send e-mail to the rest of the company telling them what you’re doing. For example, “If anyone needs me, I’ll be in the bathroom.”